Are you a talented and professional freelance web developer with a decent understanding of SEO best practice? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Further is an award-winning digital marketing agency working with a number of national and international brands. We frequently work with freelance web developers to support our in-house experts with projects, including:
- Development of small to medium sized websites for clients, typically in WordPress
- Content marketing projects, for example interactive calculators or “widgets”
- Making tweaks and improvements to existing client websites, especially to improve SEO or to improve website loading speed
- Developing our own modular SAAS platforms that offer market-leading solutions for digital marketing challenges. These typically involve significant data-capture and analysis, machine learning, algorithmic processing and the creation of simple but powerful front-end reporting.
LAMP is our stack of choice, but we happy to work with whatever technologies get the job done.
If you’re available for ad-hoc project work and can commit to occasionally attend face-to-face briefing meetings at our production office in Norwich, please get in touch and we’ll add you to our “little black book” after you’ve shown us what you can do.
- Proven, top-tier web development experience (we’ll want to see projects that you’ve delivered either solo or as lead developer)
- An understanding of SEO best practice in website development
- Pride in your work, producing clean, semantic code.
- Ability to take a client brief and deliver effective solutions, to an agreed cost
- Experience with PHP and SQL databases
- Experience with Git version control (we use Bitbucket)
Additionally, we’d love to hear from you if you have experience in machine learning algorithms, large-scale data processing and/or building SAAS platforms.