Freelance opportunity until Jan 19
Melbourne South Eastern suburbs
We’re on the hunt for a talented and passionate Content Writer & Community Manager to work in collaboration with The Marketing Manager, developing copy to support their campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills who is a natural at developing engaging content that captures the audience.
You’ll be responsible for writing content across their multiple social channels including Facebook and Instagram.
In addition to the content creation component of the role you will also be responsible for moderating online and offline conversations.
You’ll likely already be in a Community Manager, Content Writer or Copywriter role.
Experience in the following is preferable, generating online content based campaigns with the goal of driving brand engagement and enquiry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Experience in using scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite or similar
- Degree in Marketing Journalism or related field
Copy – Web Content Writer
Desirable Work Experience
Digital – Copywriter
Digital – Social Media