- Join our fast growing paid growth team!
- Pave the way in social media advertising and innovation
- Winner of Best Place to Work in Australia and Coolest Company for Women
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we’re a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services to help people get creative. In September 2014, one of our sites, ThemeForest, was the 90th most visited website in the world and it remains among the most visited Australian-owned website on the planet! With more than 350 staff and contractors worldwide, we’ve helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $500 Million ( https://envato.com/blog/milestone-celebrating-500m-community-earnings/ ).
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world; we’re also growing really fast!
What you’ll be doing
This role will report to the Paid Acquisition Manager and will drive paid acquisition by focusing on establishing and managing global markets on Facebook. Responsibilities include building our paid social acquisition strategy, identifying and optimising strategic growth levers and testing and vetting new opportunities for efficiency and efficacy.
- Build, optimise and scale effective Facebook campaigns for Envato’s world leading market places (ThemeForest and others) and Envato Elements
- Identify and test for new, innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals in multiple markets and languages
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons are learned and growth opportunities capitalised
- Launch campaigns on new platforms, lead the structure of new reporting and scale within ROI targets
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practises in Performance Marketing
What we’re looking for
- 2-5 years of relevant online marketing experience with a strong focus on SEM and SMM
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Facebook’s ad platform
- Experience in remarketing a plus
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.)
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative/innovative solutions
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Strong demonstrated alignment to Envato’s values
What we offer
- A fantastic culture ( http://inside.envato.com/a-great-place-to-work/ ) of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working ( http://inside.envato.com/reflections-on-remote-working/ ) conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world ( http://inside.envato.com/reflections-on-remote-working/ )!
- Salary of $90k including superannuation (flexible based on experience)
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato ( http://www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato )
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity ( http://inside.envato.com/proud-to-be-diverse/ ) and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we’d like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
( https://drive.google.com/drive/search?q=btw ) ( https://drive.google.com/drive/search?q=btw ) ( https://envato.com/blog/best-places-work-australia-2016-envatos-17/ ) ( http://inside.envato.com/a-great-place-to-work/ )
( http://www.searchparty.com/blog/coolest-companies-winners-2016/ ) ( http://inside.envato.com/envato-coolest-company-for-women/ ) ( http://blog.jobadvisor.com.au/australia-cool-tech-companies-2015/ ) ( http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/envato-named-australias-coolest-tech-company-in-jobadvisor-competition/story-fnkgbb3b-1227036827879 )