Atticus helps law firm owners focus on what’s really important in life. We provide the business training and management skills necessary for you as a practice owner to build and maintain a profitable law firm. We offer a structure of accountability and support so that you can achieve your personal and professional goals. Since 1989, Atticus has helped thousands of attorneys grow thriving law firms.
Remote Work From Home Opportunity! Atticus, Inc., is looking for a seasoned Infusionsoft Certified Partner with at least two years of paid professional experience using the platform to help businesses engage leads and grow revenue. This is a remote (work from home), contractor position and you will collaborate with our marketing team virtually. This is a part time role that can lead to full time for the right candidate! You’re right for this role if:
- You’ve built Infusionsoft B2B and B2C campaigns with lots of moving parts including but not limited to targeted emails, behavior tracking, lead-capturing landing pages, and follow-up actions. On Wikipedia, your face is next to the definition of a multitasker.
- Your superhero ability is that you excel at expanding upon concepts and content provided to you. You’re a transformer of ideas into reality. You can take a napkin sketch and build a lake house.
- You don’t need your hand held by a manager to get simple jobs done right or on time. You’re self-directing, detail-oriented, and usually beat deadlines.
- Your guilty pleasure is keeping up with the latest marketing strategies, systems, and tech. In fact, you nerd out over this stuff. It’s more than a job to you. It’s how you get your mojo.
- Your past clients would (if asked) say you’re a master of the platform and that hiring you resulted in significant growth in revenue. They’re amazed by what you accomplished for them.
- You thrive at working remotely because you’re self-reliant, but you’re not a hermit by any means. You maintain great working relationships with teammates without needing to work side-by-side in an office environment.
You’d be responsible for:
- Creating campaign elements including, but not limited to, landing pages, tags, emails, web forms, etc.
- Managing subscriber lists and segmenting based on behavior, demographics, and interests.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues within Infusionsoft.
- Managing your assignments and communicating with the team through our project management system, Wrike.
- Conduct routine maintenance on projects and campaigns to keep as current as possible.
- Maintaining training documents and either training the team on what should be happening or creating a training document and maintaining it with current information for the team.
- Generating campaign-driven reports for management and other team members as needed.
- Staying current with updates to the Infusionsoft platform and related plug-ins.
- This list is not all-inclusive, and the position will evolve with the company’s needs.
This is a contract position (starting as project-based and the position can expand if successful). Hourly rate is based on experience. This position does not include benefits Professional references requested and required. Candidates must submit an online application to be considered – please do not contact the employer directly. * 2+ years as an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant/Partner. * Provide your own hardware necessary to complete responsibilities and communicate effectively with the team (computer, phone, etc.) * Comfortable with operating in a virtual environment. * Problem solver and have a goal-oriented mindset. * Admin and management support for Infusionsoft and its related plug-ins (as needed). * Training experience (updating training manual and spending the time to make sure all team members know about any new changes). * Can create new systems/processes that are easily understood by other team members. * A background that understands both Sales and Marketing and how they work together. * Project management capabilities.