Azure Standard is looking for an experienced motivated Python developer with some system administration skills to join our small, agile team. Ship code that matters to real people, across Azure’s warehouse management system, ERP, and e-commerce site. The work is diverse, mixing cutting edge technologies and legacy systems with expert craftsmanship. We are particularly interested in someone who has helped make demonstrable improvements to the quality of larger code bases.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Design and implementation of API to be consumed by frontend developers
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Assist with maintaining our server infrastructure
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability in Python
- Experience with Django and Celery
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Competence with Linux, DevOps, and web servers (Debian, Docker, SaltStack, Nginx)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git (GitHub)
- Self-motivation with attention to details
- Ability to work remotely with a team
Azure provides a compensation package that includes:
- Salary Compensation
- Paid Vacation and Time-Off Program
- Five Paid Holidays
- Redirect Health Medical Plan (100% paid)
- VSP Vision Plan
- Colonial Voluntary Supplemental Plans
- Azure Discount Shopping Program
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Software Department.
Azure Standard is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace**. Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days.
**All applicants considered for hiring are required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.