BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 7 million professionals engage with 75,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK’s AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Video Production Coordinator/Office Manager to join BrightTALK Studios, working in our video production team based in New York. BrightTALK Studios is the global strategy, creative, and production division of BrightTALK, helping businesses create the video content they need to engage their target audiences.
We are a team of video producers, editors, animators and production support staff using our decades of video experience to delight marketers and their audiences. We balance the creative and pragmatic, delivering best-in-class video content on-time and on-budget for customers across a range of industries.
Located in an open office in the Flatiron district, our small New York team is a close-knit and collaborative group. Providing end-to-end video, webcast and original content production allows us to develop deep relationships with customers and colleagues and gives our teams an ideal environment in which to learn and grow as individuals.
While we are a busy and hard-working team, we also believe in a positive work-life balance. Our office fosters a vibrant and creative culture, an environment of sharing and community, and a commitment to mentorship and career development. The Production Coordinator role is an opportunity to launch a career in video production, editing or animation.
- Source, coordinate and oversee vendor and freelancer relationships
- Plan and schedule client and internal production meetings, travel and other arrangements
- Traffic project materials and status updates between clients and internal teams
- Collect and analyze project tracking for the entire production team
- Manage media and data storage backup processes
- Assist with vendor management/invoicing functions as appropriate
- Assist with HR functions as appropriate
- Assist with event planning (i.e. office activities)
- Maintain supply inventory for client production, office and kitchen
- Previous experience with video production
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Excellent research, organizational and problem solving skills
- A positive, friendly attitude and a strong work ethic
Expertise or Qualifications
- While this is considered an entry-level role, previous experience in video production and client services is expected.
Why we like working at BrightTALK
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams.
- Generous and comprehensive benefits.
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule.
- Offices located in top destination cities.
- Training allowance and regular innovation days.
- Team building and volunteer opportunities.
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.