Microbiology: Image Contributors Wanted (Remote Opportunity)
UWorld is looking for motivated microbiologists or microbiology technicians to contribute their time and knowledge to further development of our image bank. The images will be used to teach medical students and residents microbiology in a format that integrates rich visual content to enhance learning and long-term memory. This is a significant opportunity to be affiliated with an educational forefront.
- Must have access to a large collection of microbiology images covering a wide range of disease processes (emphasis is placed on images showing classic findings in an easy-to-identify format suitable for medical education).
- Must be able to contribute 2–3 images for each disease process in addition to 1–2 lines of description (see “To Apply” for sample).
- Compensation of $75 per image set/disease process
UWorld is the leading provider of quality preparatory material for licensure examinations that include the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE™), the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM™), the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM™), and the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX™). We are a web-based resource designed for medical students, residents, physicians, nurses, and allied health care professionals.
- View example of sample submission format: https://cms.uworld.com/media/meddocs/shared/Sample-Anatomic-Pathology.pdf
- Email CV along with 3 image samples to email@example.com
Must have US work authorization