Reports to: Art Director.
- Designs and produces exhibition graphic design and print collateral materials.
- Works with internal and external members of the exhibition design team (curators, curatorial assistants, Exhibition Design and Production team, audiovisual technicians, video producer, exhibition budget administrators, art handlers, output service bureaus, silkscreen installers, wall graphics installers) to design, prepare, and install exhibition graphics, including exhibition identity, title walls, wall texts, graphics murals, photo blow-up reproduction, object labels, and print collateral materials such as invitations.
- Designs and produces print and digital marketing campaigns and collateral materials.
- Designs and produces animation/video for exhibition, marketing, and building project communications.
- Works on numerous design projects, including presentations, brand identity development, signage, video, and animation. Meets with various departmental clients to discuss scope, design, budget, and schedule of projects.
- Presents preliminary designs, comprehensives, and complete layouts for review and approval for jobs including exhibitions, invitations, brochures, newsletters, advertisements, signage, posters, magazines, email newsletters, video, animation, and online marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor of fine arts degree in graphic design and one to three years print and digital design and production experience or equivalent.
- Excellent design ability with thorough knowledge of exhibition design, print design, digital marketing, and digital publishing. Great organizational skills.
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent job-management skills.
- Proactive problem-solving proficiency.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Adept at finessing outstanding working relationships with a wide variety of personality types.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5.5), InCopy, and Adobe After Effects.
- Additional knowledge of digital publishing software, Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS preferred. Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).