Working hours: Part Time
Working Place: Manchester, Lancashire, UK
Salary: Attractive Salary + Performance Based Incentives
We are a leading Fashion Accessories company, supplying over 3000 stockists in the UK & abroad including high street retailers and department stores. With a strong reputation and growing recognition within the marketplace we offer superb opportunities for successful people.
We are market leading, Internationally-focused and ambitious business which has achieved impressive growth over the last few years. A change in strategy has led to the creation of ladies wear designer role. It’s a new and challenging role, Applicants must be enthusiastic and passionate about the ladies wear and design. Must be literate about the Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Design and develop commercial ladies wear ranges across all product areas, specially woven and knits
- Experience designing Evening wear and Occasion wear ranges
- Able to develop a unique brand identity and assist the process of brand creation.
- Proactively identify the latest trends and translate into commercial designs.
- Carry out trend research, attend trade fairs and provide reports of successful companies on the high street.
- Source fabrics, prints and trims. Compile trend reports and mood boards to inspire the design team and buyers.
- Will have specialised in trend led women’s multi-product design.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment and taking responsibility.
- Experience in managing the ranges from start to finish with clear understanding of customer demographics
- Work closely with the sales team
- An eye for identifying trends and translating into commercial designs.
- Sound knowledge of garment construction and ability to put specs together.
- Confident CAD skills. Experience in liaising with manufacturers and suppliers
- Highly organised and driven by processes
How to apply
All interested candidates, please send your CV’s and cover letters to email@example.com.