Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based platform that delivers improved outcomes for patients and their families. It does this through an end-to-end solution that connects patients with care informed by the latest and best practices—preventing and correcting misdiagnoses and unnecessary or failed treatments. Named second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.
As a freelance part-time Email Developer, you’ll be responsible for coding member-facing emails that perform well and are consistent across domains and devices, ultimately contributing to the Growth Marketing team’s goals of growing account registration and increasing first time use of Grand Rounds’ products and services.
You should be available 10-20 hours per week (generally during business hours in PT) and be comfortable with a wide variation in the size of your workload from week to week.
- Code psd files of email creative into responsive html files
- Test emails across our audience’s most prolific email domains and devices, ensuring that they render correctly across all of them
- Be comfortable with edits to your work and willing to research solutions when issues are reported by specific users
- Stay tuned to trends in the email space, paying close attention to changes from domains and adjusting our templates when necessary
- Assist with website coding when needed, including editing existing pages and creating new microsites
in your first 30 days, you will:
- Onboard with the Grand Rounds team
- Code and test your first emails
- Gather feedback on our email display from key stakeholders in copy & creative
in your first 60 days, you will:
- Do an audit of past emails and make suggestions to improve performance across domains and devices
in your first 90 days, you will:
- Make suggestions for more 3+ types of code-intensive emails we can try – such as interactive images, videos, or countdown clocks
- Minimum 3 years of experience in coding HTML emails
- Educated in HTML email best practices
- BA or BS required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to collaborate well with others
- Capable of receiving feedback and willing to iterate
- Delight in being detail-focused.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Passion for the Grand Rounds product suite; belief that our services can transform how we access and utilize health care.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.