Located in Sydney’s CBD, NBCUniversal offers a range of channels on Foxtel and Fetch. With a fantastic line up of shows such as Law & Order: SVU, Chicago P.D. and The Magicians, NBCUniversal continues to succeed with some of the highest-rating content on the platforms.
We are currently seeking a freelance Broadcast Designer to join our award-winning Promotions Department. The successful candidate will work solo, while sharing the role with our current designer.
Freelance Mid-Senior Broadcast Designer:
– Collaborate with Promo-Producers and the Creative Director to produce premium type-based graphics and visual effects for the on-air promos and digital content teams across our five channels.
– Deliver motion graphics in accordance to each of the channel style guides, and ensure the guidelines are understood and adhered to by the production team.
The ideal applicant should also have the following experience and qualities:
– Minimum of 3 years experience in the TV/ broadcast industry
– A positive, proactive attitude with the ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously on projects
– An excellent eye for detail, typography and animation, with skills in visual story-telling
– An organised work practice with attention to file management
– Excellent communication skills
– Highly developed, professional skills in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
Ideally will also have:
– A Bachelor of Graphic Design or equivalent
– Some experience with art direction and/or post-production techniques for shoots.
If you are passionate about television and media, are well organised and have the skills and ability to make a difference in this role we want to hear from you.
Apply by emailing Sarah.Williams1@nbcuni.com with subject “Design Role Application”, and include a link to your showreel and a brief description of how you might be fitting to this role.